- We believe that the Catholic faith permeates all aspects of our educational process.
- We believe that the collaboration of faculty, families, students, and staff will foster spiritual, academic, and social growth.
- We believe that all students deserve a safe and nurturing environment.
- We believe that we give students the opportunity to expand their unique talents and abilities.
- We believe that we challenge students to become lifelong learners who manifest their Catholic education through faith-based service.
- We believe that our graduates are responsible and productive citizens who are prepared to participate in an ever-changing global society.
Profile of a Graduate
Graduates of Conwell-Egan Catholic High School are:
- Academically prepared to meet the challenges of daily life
- Responsible integrators of technology in productive ways
- Clear communicators through verbal, written and technological means
Our graduates will implement this knowledge by:
- Seeking out service opportunities
- Conducting themselves in a Christ-like manner at all times
- Adopting adult responsibilities to become productive citizens
Our graduates will demonstrate:
- Commitment to the faith
- Qualities of responsible global citizens
- Personal integrity in their daily lives