CEC SCRIP helps parents earn tuition credits!
We welcome all of our parents, relatives, and friends of Conwell-Egan Catholic High School to participate in our Scrip Program. Simply purchase gift cards through the CEC Scrip Program for a variety of stores and restaurants to earn tuition credit. Tuition credit can be used towards payment of your child's tuition or school fee. This can be anything from ACME, to Bath & Body Works, to Wawa!
HOW IT WORKS
- Raise money by purchasing gift cards at face value
- Shop 750+ top brands and immediately earn up to 20% on every gift card you buy
- You can easily raise $1,000 or more every year to put towards your childâ€™s tuition.
USE GIFT CARDS AT FULL VALUE FOR DAILY PURCHASES
- Earnings come from brands, not from your pocket, so gift cards are worth every penny. Raise money simply by doing everyday thingsâ€”like grabbing your morning coffee or ordering dinner for the family.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Create an account on the RaiseRight app or at ShopWithScrip.com using our organizationâ€™s enrollment code: 7EA67D3E7818
- Seamlessly check out and receive eGift cards faster by securely paying online with a linked bank account or credit card.
You can always email or call in your order to pick up actual cards if you do not register online. If you do not have a student at CEC, no problem, you will help raise funds for the school. We do suggest you register online, this way you can see the cards available at the school, or order additional cards.
Tuition credits will be applied 4 times a year, by the end of October, December, February, and April.
- October (Purchases made April 26th through October 25th)
- December (Purchases made October 26th through December 25th
- February (Purchases made December 26th through February 25th)
- April (Purchases made February 26th through April 25th)
Roe Stradling or Mary Fitzgerald at 215-945-6200
or email firstname.lastname@example.org